The campus is invited to an induction ceremony for the Tapestry of Diverse Talents Wednesday Feb. 21, at noon in the Memorial Union’s Century Theater. Diversity Impact Award recipients also will be honored. A reception will follow in the Butte Lounge.
Inductees will include:
• Asif Arshid, doctoral student in civil engineering
• David Bertolini, interim dean of arts, humanities and social sciences and chair of architecture and landscape architecture
• NDSU alumna Amy Jacobson, BS ’09, arts, humanities and social sciences
• Michael Strand, professor and department head of visual arts
• Christopher Whitsel, associate professor of sociology
The Tapestry of Diverse Talents is a pictorial mosaic that recognizes students, faculty, staff and alumni for their contributions to diversity. Inductees support and advocate for diversity on the basis of age, color, gender expression/identity, mental and physical ability, race, socioeconomic status, religion, sex, sexual orientation and veteran status of the university community.
For more information, contact Tayler Morris at email@example.com or 701-231-7350.
As a student-focused, land-grant, research university, we serve our citizens.